Monday, February 11, 2008

Here blog blog, there blog blog, here blog, there blog, everywhere blog blog

Have you ever experience this?

When you go out with your friends to have a drink, they just keep laughing and talking about something that you don't know. Then you ask them, "Can you tell me something about it? It seem like very funny." "Oh, you didn't know? You didn't read her blog?" Damn, now you are out of the discussion.

or

You heard about your friend having some minor accident, you want to go and show your concern. "Are you ok? How is it? How does that happen?" Then he just give you a straight face, "go read my blog."

Just imagine what will happen in the very near future:

In the court room,
The judge: "So do you confess that you committed this crime?"
The guilty man: "I have nothing to say, your honor, go read my blog."

In the class room,
The teacher: "So Kevin, where is your homework?"
Kevin: "I didn't bring it here, go read my blog."

In the meeting room,
The boss: "Alan, I heard you want to resign?"
Alan: "Yes boss, go read my blog."

In the living room,
The father: "Hi son, how is your day?"
The son: "Dad, go read my blog."

2 comments:

lionel319 said...

mader ... hahahahha :D
so lame :p

Anonymous said...

What so lame?? you did that to me before leh when I asked you about the break in to your house :p