Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My little movie review: Malena

I still remember throughout the 10 weeks of shitty industrial training, the only happy moment is watching movies. I have watched the whole 2 or more season of LV CIS and most importantly I watched this movie, Malena.

When you first look at this movie, you think it is just some kind of cheap lousy movie which are going to use sex to lure its audience (like Ang Lee stupid "lust.cautious"). In truth, this movie is more than meet the eyes. It have deeper meaning buried inside the sexual fantasy of a little boy.

It showed us the curse of a beautiful and sexy women. The suffering of the wartime. The will to adapt and change in order to survive. It told a story of the loneliness and helplessness, the sorrow and the shame.

I recommend you all to watch and enjoy.

The movie poster


By the most sexy actress after Angelina Jolie, Monica Belucci

No comments: